- Mjoll wants to go be Rambo.
- Laz wants to settle into being a Loa, as in, still worshipped modernly.
- Una is eagerly awaiting…something.
- Ishi needs to prove himself as a ronin.
- ALL of you have yet to establish modern worshippers.
- The Four Horsemen still are behind the scenes doing shit.
- Loki and the other chaos gods from the Black Feather Shroud thing are still lingering off the radar.
- Ares wants his daughter found, and I wasted the opportunity to have her be one of the caldera sacrifices.
- Toci’s daughter is still MIA, as is the son of Harsh Judging Desert.
- No one found Kane Taoka’s body. DUN DUN DUNNNNN
- The Yellow Man remains an X factor. Can cthonian entities like him die from physical trauma?
- Despite the fog of war, it’s clear the titans are up to something besides these frontal assaults. It has yet to be discovered exactly what.
- New toys for the new recruits, and time served on the front lines is coming up.
- Una’s all Twilight with Laz and Thanatos, the fallout on that has yet to descend.
- Mjoll’s got dad’s belt. She’s got a brother that’s not a fan of that.
- Solaris continues his plans to rush humanity into a techno-utopia unslowed.
- What’s the deal with these Star gods?
Scion: Deus ex Nihilo
Checklist for January 2014